Most kids today know what Senioritis (Sen-ior-itis) is, but if you don't know what it is then I am here to tell you and explain this process. Senoiritis is a state of mind, where you are done with doing school work in your senior year or end of junior year. Senioritis is pretty much the excuse people use to not do their work and/or you just want to be done with school completely.
Many kids at my high school get "Senioritis" when they enter or halfway through their Senior year. I am here to tell you how to combat Senioritis. The first step is to just remember that you have to do work to graduate and if you don't then you wont period. The second step is to try and take it day by day and do all of your work on time. Step three don't procrastinate just do the work and get it over with as fast as possible. Step four ifyou do all of these things then your senior year will go by very quickly and you will be on your way to getting your diploma!
This is very true and I agree totally with what your saying. I was a senior last year and those three things are what made me get through the year and graduate. I am glad someone is actually writing these things down for us to read and maybe even implement
ReplyDelete