While looking back and reading this blog post I just remember all of those times I had a some much fun and adventures with all my friends care free and enjoying life. I now can say remember when to my friends that we have now gone on to that the time where I have to start to learning the basics of life and forgetting the days I spent in public school that just flew by.
I remember my first day of 6th grade getting up at 5:30 in the morning so excited for school. I was like I am half way there, school so far had been a breeze. So as I marched into my first period Language Arts class with Ms.Alexander as my teacher I started my school year. The school year was easy, grades everything about Marshwood Jr. High seemed easy. So as I entered my 7th and 8th grade years they blew by with the meeting of new friends and the loss of old ones just passing by. I was keeping my grades up A's and B's as usual. Then my whole life change the summer leading into Marshwood High, I got some more new friends and I was president of the Seacoast Area Youth Council. of 36 members and growing.
So as I stepped foot through the door of high school I was met with challenge that forever molded me into the man I am becoming. I have now since graduated from that place called Marshwood High School where I learned so much but not really (haha), at the same time. I have learned so much but I know there is still a bunch more to figure out about who and what I am and where I want to go. I know now that I have to focus on getting into the Airforce and moving my life on from there forward so I will definitely keep you updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment